Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm Back

So yes, I'm here, again. The holidays hit me and I think my brains been on a summer vacation ever since. My mom and my sister both tagged me in this game, but since I'm so far behind and really don't have anyone to tag going forward, I'll just do this half way. Apologies in advance...

The Rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then
create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag (eleven?) people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
Eleven (Fun) Facts About Me:
1.I don't really like chocolate all that much
2. I prefer to drive a manual over an automatic
3. I cannot back a trailer. I once had to have a friend leave work to come get me out of a parking lot because I thought I could make a U-turn and got stuck.
4.I love plants! I want a plant nook in my house, maybe right next to my reading nook. I'm jealous of my mom's plant nook! (I guess that's what they're called...)
5. I'm a neat freak. I STRICTLY follow "If you get it out, put it up. If you open it, close it," etc. And I mean STRICTLY.
6. I make my bed every morning
7. I love teaching dogs tricks. They all have it in them, you just have to have patience!
8. I really don't like cats.
9. I'm gifted in grammar and punctuation. I can't explain the rules, they all just come naturally.
10. I play the violin/fiddle, depending on your upbringing.
11. I prefer emptying the dishwasher over loading it. I genuinely enjoy unloading the dishwasher. It's like a little game. I hate loading it. I hate touching dirty dishes.
My Questions: (from mom)
1. What is your favorite childhood book? The Giver
2. What is your favorite childhood toy? Nintendo!
3. Who is your hero? Anyone who has overcome adversity and beaten the odds in any situation. I know everyone has it in them, it just takes a true hero to look inside themselves and believe it. We were all destined for great things.
4. How many times have you read the entire Bible? Never the whole thing
5. What is your favorite meal? my boyfriend's spaghetti and meatballs!
6. What is your favorite snack? Crackers and cheese
7. Are you a night owl or an early bird? Night Owl...I don't think my body or brain will ever adjust to life before 7am, and even 7am is a big stretch for me
8. Who is your favorite author? Shel Silverstein, Aldous Huxley, CS Lewis, Lois Lowry
9. What is your favorite genre? Utopian/Dystopian
10. If you could change one thing in your past what would it be? Probably nothing. I like to think those bad experiences are just lessons to help me make better decisions
11. What is your favorite hobby? Reading!
My Questions: (from sis)
1. What is your happiest memory? Disneyland with my family!!
2. If you could live on an island with just two people... who would you pick? That guy that has the TV show where he lives in the wild and eats worms and stuff. I know I'd survive with that guy
3. If you could be any fictional character who would it be... and why? Cinderella. I want birds that sing and make me dresses
4. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween because my birthday is October 29th. I'm a Halloweenie!
5. What is your favorite movie? Stand By Me
6. What is your favorite outdoor hobby? being outdoor at all, ANYTHING outdoor is so great...hiking, biking, running, playing at the park, softball, swimming, fishing, boating, kayaking, the list goes on
7. What is your favorite day of the year? My birthday, of course
8. How old were you when you met your best friend? 8th grade
9. What was your first pet? A little dog I named Pokey that my mom let me bring home from the playground at school one day (if I remember correctly). He ran away the next morning.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? People asking me questions that Google could answer
11. What are you most thankful for today? Today, and every day, I am thankful for 3 full years of wonderful health, no doctors visits, no stomach aches, and my small but substantial weight gain

2 comments:

  1. I love your answers! Especially fictional character and pet peeve...I literally laughed out loud on both. Plus.. we would have made great roommates. I never minded loading the dishwasher...but I DESPISE unloading it!!!! Glad u played along!! :) I learned some things about you I never knew!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Technically weren't we roommates for like 12 years? Except we didn't have a mechanical dishwasher haha

      Delete