Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Treasure!

First I must give a great big thanks to the Craigslist Killer for my awesome ski jacket. It served me well this weekend in Pagosa Springs Colorado. (Yes mom, I wore a helmet).

I snagged a pretty cool prize from a gigantic antique store Monday while in CO. It's amazing I didn't go broke there. They had a pretty neat old bathroom sign that said Le Bain with a clawfoot tub on it that nearly had me. Then there was the box of little old lady hankies...what on earth would I do with those? I don't know what to do with the box I already have. In the end, I managed to walk out with 1 single item (a miracle, I know). My bank account thanks me, as does my counter that's slowly filling up with red things.

1913 Russian tea tin, Swee-Touch-Nee-Tea (I already added my own tea):

No comments:

Post a Comment