Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Circus!!

I went to the circus for the first time since I was too young to remember the event. Seeing it as an adult made me realize how sad the animals lives must be living in cages all day, and how strange some of the people working in the circus are.
None the less, the elephants were most definitely my favorite act. They even had a baby elephant that went right along with the big ones just like it was supposed to. It was precious. It made me want an elephant. Just like I wanted a chameleon after watching tangled. And a zebra after getting to pet one.I still want all of those, btw.
Some day......

1 comment:

  1. Okay... next time you decide to go to the circus... PLEASE take me. We went to our small town circus recently and they didn't even HAVE elephants! I was supremely disappointed... I SO wanted my kids to ride on the back of one! :(

    ReplyDelete